The Growing Industries and the Best Digital Marketing Methods
The industry was also used in 2019 mainly to perform specific tasks in medical diagnostics, control of electronic business platforms digital marketing agencies, robot control and remote sensing. In Internet marketing, UI automatically analyzes consumer behavior and ways to search and use data, use social media platforms, track traffic (to “learn the pattern of behavior”) to display relevant advertising. In this process, the use of proper digital marketing steps is important. The UI was commonly used in the following areas:
- Internet Advertising Targeting (Programmatic Advesting)
- Product recommendation
- Content generation
- Google translator
- Email marketing automation
- Automation of e-commerce transactions
- The expansion of the use of Artificial Intelligence will continue in 2020.
Conversational Marketing and Chatbots
The reality of modern marketing is clear: 82% of the population requires an “immediate” response. The goal of conversational marketing is to facilitate the interconnection between merchants online marketing company
and customers in real time. Involving chatbot in learning processes will become key to UI development in 2020.
If you want to excel in 2020, you need to tailor your marketing – that is, personalized content, products, emails and more.
Video marketing is one, if not the most important marketing trend today and probably for the next 5-10 years. These figures show the importance of incorporating video into your digital marketing strategy in 2020:
- 70% of consumers say they shared video tags
- 72% of businesses report that video has improved its conversion rate
- 52% of consumers say that by watching product videos, they have confidence in their online purchasing decisions
- 65% of executives visit the merchant’s website and 39% call the seller after watching the video
One of the problems marketers have faced in recent years is the growing shift to mobile devices. These long-term sales pages and emails from past years are rapidly disappearing because they are simply too difficult to read on small mobile screens. However, the video can present the same information in a format that works regardless of the device.
Long content allows content creators to establish themselves as an expert on a given topic and gives them more room to target keywords. A study by the Search Engine Journal suggests that content in the form of long forms has 77% more backlinks than short articles, which is crucial for organic traffic management:
The advantages of long-term content are:
- Longer time spent on the pages of your website. The more content available to users, the more time they spend.
- Reduction of the rate of immediate abandonment. If users find what they’re looking for on your site, they won’t go back to Google and find another source.
- Backlinks and a ton of social media. Pillar pages are shared widely and often, especially among influencers in a given space.
- Gets traffic for the life of your blog or website. The content of the pillar is an evergreen content, so its value does not decrease over time.
Google High Rankings
High word count, sharing, and backlinks will help improve the visibility of the SERP.
In a world crazy for mobile phones, one of the most significant trends in digital marketing in 2020 is probably the dawn of 5G or the fifth generation of mobile technology. This update heralds a new era of digital communication and its impact will be felt in virtually every industry.